úterý 26. února 2013

Dreams


Hopeless imagination

Let's imagine, that you won the Trip around the World with places, which you will visit by your choosing.
I want to start at London in front of the Big Ben, then I want to go to France, in Paris. There I want to visit the Eiffel Tower. After Paris I want to go in Pisa, then I want to see Karnak and Abú Simbel in Egypt. After Egypt I want to spent one night in Dubai with limitless creditcard. Next place will be Rio de Janeiro and the monument of the Jesus.Then I want to spent some days in USA maybe on route66 on big and strong motorcycle. Then I want to travel across Canada and Alaska. After long days and weeks spent on traveling I will berth in China, in Tibet for some weeks. I will study their philosophy and I will try to understand to their meanig of life. And the Last stop of my trip will be in Armenia, where I want to visit the biblical mount Ararat. And I want to stay in Armenia for the rest of my life or as long as I do want to be there!!

For me are these ,,stupidities" the most beautiful dreams!

And what about your Trip around the World? :) :D


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat