úterý 26. února 2013

Thanksgiving day
I know this day only from films. But I want to thank to my parents, to my mother, to my father, to my whole family(brother, grandparents, uncels, aunts, cousins...) because they are my whole life on this world. My parents support me in ,,everything", they are perfect. Life without them won't be happy nor good.

And especially I want to say ,,Thank you" to my best friends, because they always help me. They help me when I can have some problems or just when I need a help.

I think that the words or presents couldn't thank adequately and because of that I'm trying to behave towards my friends the best way how I can. But I will say it. Thank you! 
And the reason why I put in here this picture.. In my future I want to make some dinner for my closest and most important people of my life!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat