úterý 5. února 2013

Living

Home, sweet home!!!

   Okay, i live in a Děčín all time of my life.. My family and I live in a block of flats, in a sufficient flat. It's on 17. listopad street. Everytime when I'm asked about my living, I say, that I live under the bridge, because over ,,our" street leads the ,,new bridge". :D Oh, I have to say, that I'm not a retarded guy. (we have a special school on 17. listopad)

   We live in the third floor. In our flat we have one living room, kitchen, parental bedroom, mine and my brother's room, kitchen, bathroom and hall(it conects all rooms except the parental bedroom).

   From ,,my"(brother is 3months at school and 14days at home) room is an entry to bigger balcony, We have diagonaly divided room into brother's and my half. We have similiar beds, furniture, but on my brother's side is balcony doors and on my side is a desk with our pc.

Above us lives my classmate from elemantary school, we have been the best friends for a lot of years. In the flat next to us live an old teachers couple, they are great! So, i can't made a complain about our neighbors and about my life or my living.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat